MANCHESTER VT AREA ATTRACTIONS
- Appalachian Trail
- American Museum of Fly Fishing - Preserving the heritage of fly fishing
- Avanyu Spa at Equinox - 13,000 square foot full-service resort spa
- Backroad Discovery Tours - Get off the beaten path in an 8-passenger tour vehicle.
- Battenkill Canoe Ltd - Canoe Rentals
- Bromley Mountain - Winter resort, summer alpine slide
- Gleneagles Golf Course
- Green Mountain Railroad - Rail tours around Vermont
- Hildene - Historic Mansion of Robert Todd Lincoln
- Manchester Design Outlets - No clothes tax in Vermont
- Manchester Music Festival - Fine chamber music performed by world-class artists
- Merck Forest and Farmland - Hiking, educational programs and more
- Northshire Book Store - Award winning independent bookseller
- Orvis - Quality clothing, fishing gear, home furnishings
- Riley Rink - Summer concerts, winter skating
- Southern Vermont Art Center - Ten galleries featuring classic and contemporary art
- Stratton Mountain - Winter resort, Summer hiking, biking, gondola rides
- Vermont Summer Festival Horse Show - Running annually, July/August
- Dorset Theater
- Weston Theater Playhouse
- Oldcastle Theatre Company
Al Ducci's Italian Pantry: Manchester 362-4449 LUNCH, TAKEOUT
Authentic hot and cold Italian foods, to eat here or to go.
Barn Restaurant: Pawlet 325-3088 DINNER
Bistro Henry: Manchester 362-4982 DINNER
A classic and contemporary bistro.
Candeleros: Manchester 362-0836 LUNCH & DINNER
Regional Mexican cuisine served in a charming 1850's brick house.
Chantecleer Restaurant: Manchester 362-1616 DINNER
Known for exquisite dining, tableside service, seasonal game specialties.
Christos: Manchester 362-2408 LUNCH & DINNER
Informal dining, pasta, pizza, salads.
Garlic John's: Manchester 362-9843 LUNCH & DINNER
Gourmet Cafe: Manchester 362-1254 LUNCH
Pizza, pasta, subs and salads. Full bar, delivery.
Laney's Restaurant: Manchester 362-4456 DINNER
Lively, contemporary restaurant featuring an open kitchen.
Little Rooster Cafe: Manchester 362-3496 LUNCH
Eclectic European cafe delights, creative luncheon specialties.
Manchester Pizza House: Manchester 362-3338 LUNCH & DINNER
Marsh Tavern: Manchester 362-4700 LUNCH & DINNER
Mistral's At Toll Gate: Manchester 362-1779 DINNER
Mulligan's of Manchester: Manchester 362-3663 LUNCH & DINNER
Diverse and eclectic menu
Perfect Wife: Manchester 362-2817 DINNER
Eclectic cuisine, tavern, live music on weekends.
Reluctant Panther: Manchester 362-2568 DINNER
Serving sophisticated regional American cuisine Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30 pm
Sirloin Saloon: Manchester 362-2600 DINNER
Hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, wood-grilled entrees.
South Side Cafe: Arlington 375-6412 LUNCH & DINNER
Fresh prepared foods and popular spirits in a warm, casual atmosphere.
Up for Breakfast: Manchester 362-4204 BREAKFAST & LUNCH
A lively art-decked cafe, featuring great taste and nutrition. Open daily 7am.
Vermont Bagel Works: Manchester 362-5082 CAFE/BAKERY
Paninis, sandwiches, wraps, NY style bagels, salads, smoothies, homemade soups, pastries
Ye Olde' Tavern: Manchester 362-0611 DINNER
Zoey's Double Hex: Manchester LUNCH & DINNER
Great Sandwiches and homemade chips, comfort food
Zoey's Deli: Manchester 362-0005 LUNCH
50 School Street - PO Box 142
Manchester Center, Vermont 05255